- Groupons and other similar vouchers will be accepted for NEW CLIENTS ONLY (as stated in the fine print). If you are not a new client and have purchased such a voucher, you may call Groupon for a refund/credit, or gift the voucher to a friend or family member. For current and former clients, we periodically offer promotions through our Facebook page and email newsletters.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. If you cancel with less notice, or do not show for your appointment, I not only lose your business, but also potentially the business of other clients who may have taken your scheduled session time. For this reason, you will be charged the full session fee. Clients with gift certificates or vouchers will forfeit their GC or voucher. If a package/series was purchased, one session will be forfeited. Clients who no-show will be asked to pay in advance for future appointments. Although we make every effort to conduct confirmation calls, ultimately it is the client’s responsibility to make it to their appointment or cancel with advanced notice.
- All sessions begin and end on time. This allows me to stay on schedule for my next client. If you are late, you will receive the remainder of your scheduled session time, and full payment will be expected. New clients: please arrive 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment to allow for time to complete necessary paperwork, and discuss any health issues and preferences with your therapist.
- Note: typically, there is a lot of traffic on exit 39 and Rte 4. Therefore, it is highly recommended to allow extra time for travel, so as not to be late for your appointment.
*** To save time, clients have the option of printing the client intake form, completing it in advance at their leisure, and bringing it with them to their first appointment. ***
- Abundant Health Massage Therapy & Wellness offers professional therapeutic massage and wellness services. Proper draping will be used during your session. Any inappropriate behavior will result in the termination of the massage session, and full payment will be expected.